Future Identity Finance in co-location with Fintech Talents North America and FTT Embedded Finance & Super Apps will explore how digital identity can reduce fraud, enhance compliance and build customer trust in an evolving financial services landscape. Join 500+ attendees from leading financial institutions, credit unions, technology enablers and regulators across North America.
The cost of weak digital identity
is lost to identity fraud every year impacting 50 million+ victims
of banks still rely on username-password for authentication
people who lost money to scams were targeted via social media
on average is spent on KYC compliance by banks each year
of fraud costs financial institutions $4
The opportunity for progress is here
A one-day event packed with opportunities to learn, build and connect
Co-located with two leading fintech events, the financial services and digital identity worlds collide, bringing together a global community of attendees.
Targeted networking designed to connect you to the identity players you want to meet. Lay the foundations for future successful partnerships.
Meet with corporate and retail banks, credit unions, community banks, challenger banks, fintechs, regulators, technology enablers and more.
Covering a range of topics from seamless onboarding to fraud prevention, you can expect a full-day of topical and engaging content.
Senior professionals and renowned experts from North America and beyond will take to the stage to give you their unique insights into the future of identity.
Our exhibition area will feature game-changing technology companies shaping the future of identity. Discover the solutions to your identity challenges.
Look forward to lively conversations, new connections, and lots of identity and good times
CENTRAL NEW YORK VENUE
The event takes place at the Convene at 237, Park Avenue in New York City. The perfect space to experience our live content sessions and busy exhibition area, at the heart of North America’s financial hub.
Just us from 5.30pm on the expo floor for a drinks reception. Discuss and debate what’s been covered on stage throughout the day, do a final sweep of the expo, and connect with anyone you haven’t had a chance to meet yet.
Access to our co-located events Fintech Talents North America, FTT Embedded Finance & Super Apps and Customer Alpha. Experience four additional stages and a community of change-makers who are redefining financial services across the region.
Expand your industry knowledge
Our agenda revolves around some key themes
THE COST OF FRAUD
Fraud is costly. Financial institutions face fines for non-compliance, liability for customer reimbursement, operational costs and the price of reputational damage. How can innovation methods of fraud prevention help to keep pace by improving security and efficiency?
Innovation in the financial services sector is driving towards real-time, invisible payments and transactions with minimal customer friction. Financial institutions have to invest in the right identity technologies to facilitate a ‘friction-free’ experience while protecting customer security.
STANDARDS AND REGULTION
Legislation on open banking, privacy and data protection, digital inclusion, and the tightening of controls around KYC, AML and CFT are placing increasing emphasis on the importance of digital identity. Financial insitutions will need to future proof their operations for this coming shift.
NEW REVENUE OPPORTUNITY
Financial institutions have access to vast amounts of customer data. Is there an opportunity for a ‘bank-led’ digital identity, to have an impact in a fragmented ecosystem, whereby financial institutions act as ‘custodians’ of customers digital identities beyond the financial sector?
10% of individuals and 30% of minorities in the US alone have no government issued identity and an estimated 4.5% of households are unbanked . Could digital identity help to address this gap and pave the way for greater inclusion and access to the digital economy?
Financial institutions of all shapes and sizes want customers to have access to competitive, customized financial services, but not all have the budget to facilitate innovation. Could the growth of open banking and APIs make identity innovation more accessible?
Discover the latest innovations powering the future of identity
Want to speak to the team?
Reach out to the Future Identity Finance team with queries on how to get involved with the event through our sponsorship, exhibition, speaking, or media partnership opportunities
Who’s who in digital identity standards and frameworks
- Kay Chopard, Executive Director, Kantara Initiative
- Joni Brennan, President, Digital ID & Authentication Council of Canada (DIACC)
- Andrew Shikiar, Executive Director, FIDO Alliance
- Elizabeth Garber, Co-Chair, GAIN Proof of Concept Community Group, Open ID Foundation
Back on the journey towards seamless travel
- Annet Steenbergen, Advisor, Government of Aruba
- Ciaran Carolan, Program Manager PKD, The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- George Merritt, Senior VP of Operations, Pangiam
- Chris Runde, Corporate Strategy and Innovation, Ross & Baruzzini
Building stronger digital identity for citizens
- Jeremy Grant, Coordinator, Better Identity Coalition
Privacy, digitisation, and identity in healthcare
- Leah Houston, MD, Founder and CEO, HPEC
Digital identity for a digital economy
- Denny Prvu, Global Director, Identity and Access Management, Royal Bank of Canada
- Upendra Mardikar, Chief Security Officer, Snap Finance
- Elizabeth Garber, Former VP of Digital Products, Santander
- Laura Camplisson, Future Identity Portfolio Lead, VC Innovations
Towards an open world
- Don Cardinal, Managing Director, Financial Data Exchange
- Tim Bouma, Director, Verification and Assessment, CIO Strategy Council
- Michelle Beyo, Board Member, Open Banking Initiative Canada
- Linda Jeng, Chief Policy and Regulatory Officer, Centre
Mobile Driving Licenses in focus
- John Wunderlich, Chair, MDL Working Group, Kantara Initiative
- Eric Jorgensen, Motor Vehicle Division Director, Arizona Department of Transportation
- Gail Hodges, Special Advisor Identity Technologies, California Department of Motor Vehicles
- Loffie Jordaan, Solutions Architect, American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators (AAMVA)
- Mike McCaskill, Director, Identity Management, American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators (AAMVA)